Charles Quintana, President/Project Manager
- Been in construction trade since 1972
- Been a licensed contractor for 33 years with 27 of those as a General Contractor holding a GB98
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business management & accounting from Southwest College
- Estimating from Chicago Technical College
- 13 years’ experience in the steel Business
Crystal Quinones, Office Manager
Charles and Chris teamed up in 2008 and established Santa Fe Steel, Inc. They decided to build a company in Santa Fe, New Mexico to provide the area with customer service and high quality steel fabrication that they felt the area was lacking. By doing so, Santa Fe Steel is now an established and recognized steel fabrication company.
Santa Fe Steel, Inc. is committed to being the best possible steel fabrication company that it can possibly be. Meeting or exceeding contract requirements is our number one priority. It is our ambition to build lasting relationships with other great companies who choose to work with us.
Hours of Operation
Retail Shop: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Office: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday
201 Dinosaur Trail
Santa Fe, NM 87508